- 1¼ lb. fat-free lean ground turkey
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ⅛ tsp. ground ginger
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 oz) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 3 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 Tbsp lower-sodium soy sauce (green top)
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. roasted red chili paste
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 12 Boston lettuce leaves
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey, garlic and ginger to the pan and cook for about 6 minutes or until turkey is browned. Stir to crumble.
- Combine turkey mixture, onions and chopped water chestnuts in a large bowl, stirring well, and set aside.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, whisk together hoisin, soy sauce, rice vinegar and roasted red chili paste and drizzle over the turkey mixture. Toss to coat completely.
- Add about ¼ cup turkey mixture to each lettuce leaf, serve and enjoy!
Serving Size: 2 lettuce cups + ¼ cup turkey mixture each • Calories: 162 • Fat: 4.3 g • Saturated Fat: 0.8 g • Carbs: 7.8 g • Fiber: 0.9 g • Protein: 23.5 g • Sugars: 3.4 g •